House Clearance Somerset
Providing Professional House Clearance Services in Somerset & Surrounding Areas.
We offer a discreet, reliable, professional service that offers comfort and piece of mind. Out of all the house contents we clear, we donate most of it to charity, anything that can not be donated will be forwarded to a recycling centre where it is then recycled to be re-used in the future. Therefore everything we clear will be re-used. We work with home owners, landlords, estate agents and solicitors across the whole of the UK.
We are fully licensed to carry all house clearance waste, we hold a upper tier waste carriers license that has been issued to us by the Environment Agency.
Give our friendly team a call to discuss your clearance needs. We can give you a free, no obligation quotation and provide a prompt and reliable service every time.
So whether your garage has gone out of control or you need us for a bereavement house clearance, call us today and let us take care of the hard work for you.
Everything We Clear will be Re-Used
- As part of our service we also provide a cleaning service for an additional fee if needed, this can help if the property is going up for sale or rent once cleared.
- All of our staff have a lot of experience clearing out houses of all sizes, we are always fully uniformed, trained and on hand to deliver fast and efficient house clearance.
- We hold a Higher Tier Waste Carriers License that is issued by the Environment Agency.
What We Offer | Get a Quote
- Transparent, free, no obligation quotes
- A Family run, reliable, respectful & responsible house clearance service
- Professional, courteous, well trained & uniformed staff
- An invoice for each customer showing all of our company details
- Peace of mind that your waste has been disposed of by a licensed waste carrier
*Failure to dispose waste properly could end up with a fine of up to £5000*
The Costs of House Clearance in Somerset
We understand that when clearing a house there are many occasions when it is easier, a lot less stressful and more cost effective to commission a professional house clearance company. You will quickly see that it can be a wise choice to call in the experts. It does take a lot of efforts to clear a house. You will need to arrange skips at £150 – £200 a time, applying for Highways permits for the skips and the hassle of taking time off work to actually clear the property.
No need to chase up councils for permits or pick-ups, no waiting on surly wagon drivers to pick up and replace skips which have been filled overnight by fly-tipper’s waste. No aches or pains! We believe that the whole process of house clearing should be simple, reasonably priced and stress free.
Our prices include:
•A team of Professional, Courteous, Well trained and Uniformed staff.
•A Luton style van which can hold between 1–1.5 tonne of Waste.
•A full customer Invoice showing all company details.
•A guarantee to complete the job to your satisfaction.
Registered Carrier Name: Eaglestones House Clearance LTD
Our License Registration Number: CBDU363528
How much does it cost to clear a house in Somerset?
Do you know where your waste is going? Beware of house clearance companies that under charge!
We are often asked why there is such a vast pricing difference between house clearance companies, the answer is simple, a house clearance companies biggest costings are recycling of waste legally and staff wages, therefore if a company is quoting you a low price then beware, as they may be disposing of your waste illegally.
Sample Jobs | Get a Quote